A homeowner association, or HOA, property manager is responsible for a variety of tasks related to the maintenance and upkeep of a residential community.
An HOA manager is responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of common areas in a community, and handles the financial matters of the HOA he or she manages, including the collection of association fees from residents.
List of services
- Financial Management – Manager to Supervise
- Full Financial and Physical Property Management
- Special Projects Services – Out Sourced with Manager Supervising
- Billing Administration
- Online Account and Payment Services for Homeowners
- Online Financial Access for Board Members
- Budget Preparation and Administration
- RFP Preparation and Administration
- Project Management
- Property Inspections
- Violation Notices
- Parking Passes
- Pool Passes
- Architectural Review Administration
- On Sight Manager – Manger to Supervise & Over see
Call us today to discuss how Lord’s Property Management can help make your HOA Management more efficient and effective for its residents.